With more and more fisheries insisting on mats, we’ve developed ours to work hand in hand with our CL10 Specimen Carryall, allowing the matt to be attached to the Carryall via two retaining straps. This allows it to be always close to hand making it the perfect roving mat for all species except for big carp, pike and catfish. Made from the same heavy duty, 1100 Desitex Cordura with 15mm of foam for protection, it offers fantastic durability and fish care. A rubberised grip handle and Velcro fastening make it easy to carry and keep it compact. The mat also features a flip out/over cover that can be used as a kneel mat or fish cover.
|Product||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
|CL10 Specimen Unhooking Mat||102||48|
Cadence CL Specimen Luggage Range
Designed by Des Taylor and built with confidence by Phil Ogden in the UK, this is one of the best Specimen Luggage ranges ever developed. Who better to tell you about the concept behind this range of luggage than the man himself – “I go river fishing in the region of three times a week, sometimes more than that, so to say my gear must be robust is an understatement! I have been testing this range of luggage for 12 months now and in all my sixty years of fishing, it is without doubt, the best luggage I’ve ever used. These products are made by Phil Ogden, who specialises in making bespoke gun luggage, and this range of Specimen Luggage is in another league compared to anything else on the market.”
- Made in Great Britain using fabrics sourced and manufactured in England.
- Constructed from Coyote Brown 1100 Desitex Cordura Military Grade Material.
- Shoulder straps fitted with 50mm quick release fittings.
- Polypropylene Coyote Brown webbing straps and bindings.
- All trims are made from high abrasion resistant black PVC.
- Heavy duty Ultraglide zips and pullers with easy pull corded ties.
- Feature a leather embossed Cadence Fishing logo.