When you have a Cadence twin tip specimen rod in your armoury you have one of the most versatile bits of kit you will ever own. Obviously, the decision of what test curve you are going to buy will be dictated by the species and the venue you are fishing but whether you are wanting to fish for roach, bream, tench or carp in still waters or the likes of barbel and chub on rivers there is a rod in this range that will see the job done. All the rods have a delightful through action on the one piece top which makes for the perfect ledgering rod but also makes a lovely float rod for stillwater and rivers. Then there is the second top to the rod which has two push-in tips making a fabulous tip rod for the likes of bream on stillwaters and roach and chub on rivers. These really are the next generation in Specimen twin tips rods with the added advantaged of looking just as good as they perform.
|Product||Weight (G)||Casting Weight||Max Line Rating||Pieces||Ideal Reel Size||Tips||Test Curve|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.00lb||197||3oz||10lb||2||4000||2oz, 3oz Carbon||1.00lb|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.25lb||200||4oz||12lb||2||4000 / 5000||2oz, 3oz Carbon||1.25lb|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.50lb||235||5oz||15lb||2||5000||3oz, 4oz Carbon||1.50lb|
- High modulus carbon blank creates a powerful and robust blank design with progressive action.
- Supplied with 2 x top sections: 1 x Avon, 1 x quiver
- Fuji K-Series Alconite tangle-free guides throughout.
- Fuji DPS Reel seat.
- Top-quality AAA Cork handle.
- High visibility glazed white tip.
- Designed to be used with both braid and mono reel lines.