|Name||Type||Density||AFTM||Colour||Head Weight (grains)||Head Weight (g)||Head Length (ft)|
|IG Shooting Head Line #10F||Shooting Head||Floating||#10||Green||40||42|
Designed for the 21st-century fly angler, these lines have been developed by Ian Gordon to meet the demands of modern fly fishing, the most common rod actions and fishing scenarios. We’ve taken on board feedback from fly anglers across the globe in our quest to create the best fly lines possible. Each of these lines has been developed and rigorously tested with our range of CF20 IG rods. They have been designed to balance perfectly with our entire range, meaning, at long last, you can buy a rod, reel and line knowing that each part of the jig saw fits to create the most balanced setup money can buy.
These innovative fly lines come complete with the unique Cadence Colour Coding System, allowing you to identify lines easily. The colour coding system also matches the correct line with the right rod. All IG lines have a blue running section on the first 14 feet of line, this acts as a visual reference to enable the caster to make the perfect Spey cast.
All lines come with welded loops designed with poly leaders in mind.
They are available as a Speyline or as a Shooting Head.
- Designed for modern fly fishing taking into account modern rod actions and fishing scenarios.
- Developed to match our Cadence CF20 rods and reels for perfectly balanced setups.
- Cadence Colour Coding System for each line identification and rod to line matchups.
- Blue running section on the first 14ft acts as a visual reference to aid casting.
- Strong, welded loops designed with poly leaders in mind.