Our base ambassador is open to any angler who has purchased an item of our tackle and does one of the following:
- Write a review of the product on our website.
- Write a review of our products on Facebook.
- Send us an image of the product in use and any fish you’ve caught on a Cadence product, clearly showing the product.
- Send us a photo of you mentoring a junior angler with a Cadence product.
To qualify as a Level One Ambassador, we expect images to be well composed, interesting and inspiring. Let your imagination run away! You will only qualify for a Level One Ambassador discount if the image is good enough to use on our website, Facebook and Instagram galleries.
Qualifying Level One Ambassadors will receive a 60 day, 10% off voucher for any Cadence tackle purchase.
Our middle Ambassador level is designed for anglers who provide even more content for use on our website and our social channels. You can qualify as a Level Two Ambassador by:
- Writing a blog on our website using a Cadence product. Blogs need to be a minimum of 600 words and have good quality, accompanying photographs of the fishing scenario and of our products in use.
- Co-ordinate a fishing teach-in at your local venue in conjunction with Cadence Fishing UK.
- Images should be well composed, inspiring and in a high-resolution format. Camera images are good enough, provided they are in the highest quality format and are well composed.
Level Two Ambassadors will receive a 20% discount on their next order. If you provide regular blogs, this can be a very cost-effective way of getting your hands on more Cadence tackle!
Our top-level Ambassador is available for anglers who are well invested in the Cadence brand. Please approach us with any ideas you have for blogs, videos, junior teach-ins/mentoring etc. All level three ambassadors are expected to provide regular blogs and appear in our videos.