When you have a Cadence twin tip specimen rod in your armoury you have one of the most versatile bits of kit you will ever own. When combined with our CS10 5000 reel, it is a perfectly balanced combo.
Cadence CR10 Specimen Rods
When you have a Cadence twin tip specimen rod in your armoury you have one of the most versatile bits of kit you will ever own. Obviously, the decision of what test curve you are going to buy will be dictated by the species and the venue you are fishing but whether you are wanting to fish for roach, bream, tench or carp in still waters or the likes of barbel and chub on rivers there is a rod in this range that will see the job done. All the rods have a delightful through action on the one-piece top which makes for the perfect ledgering rod but also makes a lovely float rod for stillwater and rivers. Then there is the second top to the rod which has two push-in tips making a fabulous tip rod for the likes of bream on stillwaters and roach and chub on rivers. These really are the next generation in Specimen twin tips rods with the added advantage of looking just as good as they perform.
|Product||Weight (G)||Casting Weight||Max Line Rating||Pieces||Ideal Reel Size||Tips||Test Curve|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.00lb||197||3oz||10lb||2||4000||2oz, 3oz Carbon||1.00lb|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.25lb||200||4oz||12lb||2||4000 / 5000||2oz, 3oz Carbon||1.25lb|
|CR10 12ft Specimen 1.50lb||235||5oz||15lb||2||5000||3oz, 4oz Carbon||1.50lb|
Cadence CS10 5000 Reel
The CS10 5000 has been developed primarily for feeder fishing at long range and when targeting bigger fish on heavier tackle. The design of the spool with its large-diameter (58mm) helps to reduce friction when casting and the lower gear ratio of 5.6:1 helps to provide plenty of power when retrieving heavy feeders and when playing fish.
|Weight||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Match Spool Cap||Line retrieve|
- 7 +1 Stainless steel sealed bearings – Corrosion resistant with increased durability
- Reinforced Carbon body and rotor – Lightweight with great strength and stiffness
- Machined Aluminium Spool – Increases strength
- 2 x Spools supplied with capacity reducers – perfect when spooling up with braid
- Carbon Matrix drag system – extremely smooth and powerful
- Titanium main shaft – lightweight with high strength
- Oversized Ergonomic EVA Handle – helps improve grip in cold and wet conditions
- 2 x round spring loaded line clips – line safe