A versatile line for nymph fishing in all conditions and situations, whether you’re Euro Nymphing, high stick or dead drift nymph fishing or even traditional upstream nymphing. The line profile has a long back taper and body for easy roll casting and mending, whilst its change of colour at the tip helps bite detection . The short front taper is designed to cast weighted flies easily, yet it is versatile enough that you can swap to a wet or even dry fly on the lightest of rods if the need arises. A very highly recommended line for our CF SM 10’ #2 and 10’ #3 rods.
Our buoyancy technology creates an ultra-high floating tip that stays up under normal conditions, and the high visibility tip has a built-in strike indicated.
|Name||Type||Density||AFTM||Colour||Head Weight (grains)||Head Weight (g)||Head Length (ft)|
|SM Nymph Fly Line WF2/3F||Nymph||Floating||#2/3||Sage > Orange Tip||100||6.5||45.5|
About Cadence SM Fly Lines
Something that really bugs us here at Cadence is that fly lines are often not perfectly balanced for the rods we use. With this in mind, Stevie Munn set about designing a range of fly lines that would perfectly match the range of CF20 SM fly fishing rods, and so, the CF SM range of fly lines was born.
Each line comes with our advanced super slick coating, which helps to reduce friction and increases line speed, for smooth casting performance , though careful to not to make our running lines too thin to help maximise the durability and fishability of the line. Our floating lines have been built with the latest buoyancy technology, they float high and maintain the perfect presentation, whatever the conditions.
All lines come with our unique Cadence Colour Coding System. Each line size has a different coloured running line. For fly anglers who carry more than one rod size or line on a trip, it’s an easy to identify which line matches which rod fast, giving you more time on the water.
- Designed to match our range of SM fly rods perfectly.
- Super slick coating reduces friction to nothing, increases light speed, repels dirt and maximises durability for unmatched performance.
- Latest buoyancy technology ensures our floating lines sit high on the water.
- Construction promotes reduced drag and quieter pickups.
- Cadence Colour Coding System, easy identification of line and rod matchup.
- Strong, welded loop on both ends of the fly line for easy backing and leader attachment.